Cinnamon and spice and everything nice. That's what Meg's Masks are made of.
Like all of our designs, this face cover has been thoughtfully constructed for fashion and comfort with the hope that people will want to wear them and in doing so will be responsible for their health and considerate of others when it comes to airborne yucky stuff.
- 100% cotton outer fabric
- Two layers of 100% cotton gauze, total of three layers
- Two hand made glass beads from Czechoslovakia
- Soft 5/16" Lycra constructed ear strap
- Adjustable ear strap
- Four pleat face cover construction
- Soft nose and cheek wire for a contour fit
- Free floating ear strap construction for a natural contour fit
Breathe, talk, sneeze and cough comfortably, securely, respectfully and with confidence. Know that you can always toss your mask into the washing machine between use. For best care, wash in cold in a laundry bag and hang dry or dry on low heat. Iron pleats as desired.